Friday, April 29, 2011

Tornado Destruction

Just watched the news about all the destruction in Tuscaloosa and surrounding areas hit and I couldn't help but think about how we all felt after Hurricane Charley. Remember? And I know we didn't have near the damage nor loss of life as they have. I'm keeping everyone in my prayers. They'll rebuild... just like we did but I'm sure that they're feeling totally overwhelmed right now.

I believe it was the mayor of Tuscaloosa that was pleading for flashlights to give to residents so they wouldn't burn candles... If there's any of you locally (Osceola County, FL) that want to get a box started that we can load up, let me know. I'll find a couple of businesses as drop off locations and we'll take it from there.

Email me at publishinggal@hotmail.com if you want to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment